Master of Business Administration
Today's business environments are fraught with rigorous demands, high expectations, and fierce competition. The Robert Morris University Master of Business Administration program has been designed to prepare students to not just survive, but to thrive, in these challenging environments. Our curriculum is structured to allow students to apply what they learn and to create leaders in business functions including accounting, economics, finance, information systems, management, and marketing.
At the completion of Robert Morris University's MBA Program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate communication strategies appropriate to professional roles.
- Conceptualize, organize and resolve complex business problems.
- Manage technological resources to meet organizational goals.
- Evaluate the ethical, social and environmental implications of business and personal decisions.
- Synthesize and integrate relevant evidence regarding internal and external environmental conditions to formulate and recommend feasible strategic actions
- Develop personal leadership competencies that address the needs of dynamic organizations.
MBA Tracks to choose from:
- Human Resource Management
- Management/Human Resource Management<