Master of Management
The Master of Management degree is designed for practitioners who seek to enhance their effectiveness and assume greater responsibilities within their organizations. Areas of emphasis in the core of the Master of Management degree include policy implementation, resource allocation, planning and evaluation, and financial management--all while integrating graduates' specific professional background areas.
At the completion of the Master of Management program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication, presentation skills and collaborative competencies.
- Understand and be able to interpret financial accounting, management accounting, and general finance principles.
- Propose solutions that account for the ethical requirements of operations leadership while implementing the strategic needs of the organization.
- Develop managerial skills and expertise that require the integration of resource allocation and policy implementation.
- Build upon an experiential foundation and further develop leadership abilities in their chosen area of emphasis.
MM Tracks to choose from: