Robert Morris University Illinois is now Roosevelt University. The combination of our two universities will build on our historic missions that honor diversity and access to education and on our commitment to welcoming first-generation and minority students.
Robert Morris will add its majors to Roosevelt’s large portfolio of undergraduate and graduate programs under the name Robert Morris Experiential College, the sixth college of Roosevelt University. Students will have increased opportunities for athletic and extracurricular activities, connection to community partners, and new routes of accessibility. The expanded Roosevelt University will prepare students to become socially conscious citizens who thrive in a diverse and changing world.
The Robert Morris Experiential College offers in-demand, career-focused programs. Curriculum within the Experiential College is supported by experiential learning, both inside and outside the classroom, that provides students the opportunity to acquire necessary job-related skills through hands-on experience. Immersive learning opportunities also allow students to add to their resumes while still in school, positioning them as attractive job candidates who have already demonstrated career-readiness through internships, service learning, clinicals, and additional experiential opportunities. After each experience, students reflect on the learning outcomes and connect how the skills gained in the experience will apply to future academic, personal, and professional goals. These experiences provide students the transferable skills necessary to meet the expectations and demands of employers.
With the addition of the Robert Morris Experiential College, Roosevelt University holds six colleges, each focusing on a unique educational landscape. Visit the College of Arts and Sciences, Chicago College of Performing Arts, College of Education, Heller College of Business, or the College of Pharmacy for more information.
Robert Morris Experiential College Programs
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Networking
- Associate of Applied Science in Exercise and Sports Studies
- Associate of Applied Science in Graphic Design
- Associate of Applied Science in Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Computer Networking
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Advanced Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Health & Wellness
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise, Nutrition and Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Management, Health Care Administration
- Master of Management, Sports Administration
For a full list of academics programs at Roosevelt University visit here.