Get on the Fast Track to your Master’s Degree!
Dual Degree Programs
If you consider the time it would take to earn your bachelors and masters independently, you would prepare yourself to be in college for at least 6-7 years. Robert Morris University Illinois has developed a hybrid curriculum to condense these degrees to half that time by combining similar courses taught at both the bachelor and master level.
If you have already earned an Associate degree, you can earn both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in just 2.5 years by enrolling in a dual degree program at RMU. The dual degree programs at RMU are extremely competitive. Students who post a high GPA, have demonstrated a strong academic background and strong work ethic are encouraged to apply.
- With a reputation and proven track record as one of Illinois’ leading business schools, Robert Morris University is a natural for providing graduate-level degrees that are in tune with the needs of both students and employers.
- Earn both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree simultaneously in 2.5 years and confer both degrees as you walk across the stage at graduation.
- Competitively market yourself to employers with a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree.
- A dual degree will give you the flexibility to study several areas of interest at once and to broaden career possibilities beyond graduation.
- Enjoy the advantage of having 5 fewer courses at the undergraduate level.
Please speak with your admissions counselor or academic advisor for more details.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Management) with Master of Business Administration (Management)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Computer Studies with Master of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting with Master of Business Administration (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Law Enforcement with Master of Management in Law Enforcement Administration
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Applied Health Science with Master of Management in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Applied Health Science with Master of Management in Sports Administration