Bachelor’s Degree Completion Programs
Are you looking to complete a degree quickly but not sure that an online degree will give you the support you need to be successful? Is it difficult to find a program that has the perfect blend of face-to-face interaction with faculty and the flexibility that online courses offer? Our College of Adult Studies and Degree Completion Programs provide you with the support and advanced learning that faculty and peers offer while giving you the flexibility you desire through hybrid teaching methods. RMU’s Degree Completion Programs allow full-time students to meet face-to-face with faculty and peers for only five hours per week over two days, while supplementing the remaining instruction through online methods. Some of our programs allow you to graduate in as little as 10 months.
As a university recognized for our top graduation rate, we are committed to providing adult learners with an education model that gives students flexibility and success.
Degree Completion Programs
With Degree Completion programs in Business, Computer Studies and Organizational Leadership and Communications, you are sure to find a program that suits your career interests.
|Accelerated Track||Business Administration||Complete in as little as 15 months
|Accelerated Track||Computer Studies||Complete in as little as 15 months
|Express Track||Organizational Leadership & Communications||Complete in as little as 10 months
The Express Track will accept up to 128 quarter hours or 96 semester hours, equivalent to 32 classes
- Credit for work experience
- Accelerated – Five 10-week terms in a year, allows for year-round learning
- 98% of faculty have real-world experience in their field
- More than 70 corporate partnerships with tuition discounts for employees
- College of Adult Studies grant of up to 30% off tuition is available
Becoming an RMU student is easy; just follow these application steps:
Apply for admission one of the following ways:
All applicants are required to submit official high school and/or all college transcripts. Mail your official transcripts to:
Robert Morris University
Attn: Student Records
401 S. State Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Applicants must have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent GED before attendance can begin. Therefore, unofficial transcripts are acceptable for those students applying during their last year of high school, however official transcripts are required at the time of enrollment.
- RMU is a test optional university for most of our programs. Therefore, you can decide whether or not you’d like your ACT, SAT, AESA or CLEP scores to be considered for admission. If you do choose to submit your test scores and they are not listed on your high school transcript, please follow the same steps above for Submit your Transcripts.
- Some programs have additional documents that are considered for acceptance. Please see below.
There are many ways to experience the University. Decide how you’d like to tour the campus during your visit
Students enrolling in the Summer (July) or Fall (September) terms should declare their intent to enroll by submitting an enrollment deposit of $40. This should be submitted before the May 1 deadline. Your enrollment deposit will secure your seat at RMU and will be applied toward the first quarter of tuition. The deposit is refundable up until May 1 of the year in which you enroll.
Nursing and Surgical Technology students should refer to “other admissions requirements” to learn about the required program deposit.
- Complete your FAFSA using RMU’s school code = 001746
- Check MyRMU student portal for updates on additional documents that may be needed to finalize your financial aid awards
- Submit additional required documents to complete your financial aid package
- Review your financial plan once sent via mail, on MyRMU student portal or in person with your admissions counselor
- Secure your awards by signing and accepting the financial plan
- RMU offers adult students up to 12 credit hours for work experience in the College of Adult Studies. This is equivalent to one entire term of credit.
During this important final step, you will:
- Register for classes and meet your academic advisor
- Meet faculty and connect with fellow classmates
- Purchase books, supplies and apparel
- Finalize any/all paperwork
Due to the nature of our nursing program, nursing students must apply to the University before a review of their transcripts can take place. Please refer to our nursing presentation for program requirements.
The following are required for consideration into the Psychology and Surgical Technology Programs
- High school GPA requirement of 2.5/4.0
- Successful completion of upper level science coursework with a C or higher
- ACT, SAT or TEAS exam scores for math and science
- Please submit these additional documents via one of the ways above referenced in how to submit transcript
Nursing and Surgical Technology Program Deposit
$200 deposit needs to paid online to secure your spot in the program. Click here to secure your spot.
Visit International Admission to learn more on applying for a student visa and acceptance to RMU.
Office of Admissions Welcome Center
401 S. State Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Specific location information for our campuses can be found here.
Phone: 312.935.5460 or toll-free at 800.762.5960