Credit for Work Experience
Robert Morris University Illinois recognizes that learning occurs both inside and outside a classroom. Many adults have gained valuable knowledge and considerable learning through career experiences. In acknowledgement of this, RMU offers adult students up to 12 credit hours for work experience in the College of Adult Studies. This is equivalent to one entire term of credit.
- Validation that work experience is worthy of college credit
- One less term to complete your degree
- Tuition savings for one entire term
The evaluation is completed right here at RMU and is incorporated into your course schedule at no additional cost.
The process includes:
- Meet with our Career Development Dean to create a course substitution plan for your work experience
- Meetings with your Career Development professor to determine progress
- Formal evaluation of credit
|Office of Admissons