Become One of Tomorrow’s Business Leaders
With a history of educating business students since 1913, RMU is a leader in not-for-profit education with strong roots of business as a foundation to all our programs.
Why Study Business at RMU?
- Cross-curricular learning allows you to simultaneously study various disciplines such as:
- Exclusive accounting seasonal opportunities and honors program with PricewaterhouseCoopers, one of “The Big 4” accounting firms
- Experience that employers demand:
- Create business plans
- Curriculum infused with guest speakers and networking opportunities with Fortune 500 companies
- Paralegal and Law Office Administration programs include faculty and guest speakers from the police and sheriff divisions along with observation of live legal cases in the courtrooms
- John Marshall Law School 3+3 Agreement, accelerated path to a juris doctor (J.D.) degree
“Developing the Operations and Human Resources manual for a new restaurant in Fulton Market allowed me to put the skills I learned to use in a real world application.”
Monique H., Management Student
Robert Morris University Illinois has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. The Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration programs are accredited by the IACBE.
Explore Program Options
Students have the opportunity to obtain both their bachelor’s and their master’s degrees simultaneously to save time and money through RMU’s dual degree program.
- Human Resource Management
- Management/HR Management
- Business Analytics
- Information Security
- Mobile Computing
- Information Systems Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Health Care Administration
- Law Enforcement Administration
- Sports Administration
- Human Performance