The Marketing concentration for the Bachelor of Business Administration program is designed to include coursework and experience in applied marketing. The coursework provides training in market research methods and quantitative reasoning that are valued in many careers in business and government, including – but not limited to – business management, market research, and social media.
Program Concentration Objectives
The Marketing BBA concentration at Robert Morris University will:
- Develop a student’s ability to create an effective marketing strategy, including applying the four elements of marketing: price, product, promotion, and placement/distribution.
Students will develop competencies in using market research and other methods of quantitative and qualitative reasoning to develop and evaluate effective marketing strategies. In addition, students will be able to identify and quantify the components of an effective marketing strategy in a technology based world.
Go Beyond your Expectations
Students have the opportunity to obtain both their bachelor’s and their master’s degrees simultaneously to save time and money through RMU’s dual degree program.
With a culture of business for over 100 years, RMU also offers the Morris Graduate School of Management for students to expand their knowledge with a master’s degree.
- Human Resource Management
- Management/HR Management
- Business Analytics
- Information Security
- Mobile Computing
- Information Systems Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Health Care Administration
- Law Enforcement Administration
- Sports Administration
- Human Performance