Congratulations! Your employer supports education.
Employees of corporate partners with Robert Morris University Illinois are eligible for tuition discounts.
Benefits of attending RMU
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the state of Illinois
- Regionally accredited, private, not-for-profit university
- According to The Chronicle for Higher Education, RMU’s graduation rate ranks in the Top 5 among private not-for-profit universities in Illinois
- Flexible full-time and part-time scheduling options including day, evening, weekend and online courses
- U.S. News & World Report named RMU the most diverse university in the Midwest
- Guide to Military Friendly Schools includes RMU as a top school for veterans
Robert Morris University has taken a proactive approach to the needs of today’s adult learner. RMU’s academic programs allow students to manage their busy work and life schedules while achieving their higher education goal. In many instances, students will graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in less than 4 years. New adult students are offered:
- Credit for work experience: Earn credit for up to 4 classes
- Accelerated Programs: 97% of graduates finish in 4 years or less
- Practitioner Faculty: 98% of faculty have real-world experience in their industry
Corporate discounts cannot be combined with other RMU grants and scholarships. To determine if you are eligible, please search your company below and contact Panorea Bakutis at email@example.com.
To start the admissions process, please complete the online application. To ensure that you are eligible for the discount, be sure to list your current employer and also enter CORP in the Administrative Use Only field at the end of the application. Please provide a copy of an employee ID or recent pay receipt to verify employment during your admissions meeting.
Our list of Corporate Education Partners continues to grow.
For further information, please contact: