Express your Artistic Side
Art & Design programs at Robert Morris University Illinois offer students a broad-based general education and specific design training in preparation for entering the professional design fields. Students will be effective visual communicators, problem solvers and presenters of information for a variety of media and industry-based formats.
Explore Program Options
Students have the opportunity to obtain both their bachelor’s and their master’s degrees simultaneously to save time and money through RMU’s dual degree program.
- Human Resource Management
- Management/HR Management
- Business Analytics
- Information Security
- Information Systems Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Health Care Administration
- Law Enforcement Administration
- Sports Administration
- Human Performance
Why Study Art & Design at RMU?
- Meet employer’s expectations by utilizing video, photography, design and technology to prepare for industry changes and multimedia advancements
- Work on a variety of projects ranging from package design to web and UX user experience
- Learn about the business aspects of the design field
- Participate in professional art & design opportunities:
- Art Symposium
- Chicago State Street Gallery Exhibitions
- Chicago Shorts Film Festival
“ I saw my hard work come to life in the event program I designed for the 33rd Annual Chinese New Year Party of Greater Chicago.”
Jose R., Graphic Design Student