- Evacuate the building using the nearest unblocked exit.
- Do not use elevators!
- Follow directives of Robert Morris University Illinois staff.
- Do not move a seriously injured person.
- Isolate victim, administer First Aid and provide comfort.
- Direct emergency medical personnel to the victim.
Severe Weather Conditions
- Monitor the weather via radio, television, or the internet.
- Stay inside and away from windows glass, and unsecured objects.
- Move to a below-ground level, stairwell, or room with no windows.
- If possible, avoid direct confrontation.
- Follow directives of Robert Morris University staff.
- Stay calm and wait for an all-clear message.