Experience the World Around You
Through Robert Morris University Illinois’ Liberal Arts program, students practice various modes of inquiry as they analyze and integrate the ideas, cultural traditions, and technological developments that have shaped and will continue to shape the world. Interdisciplinary themes of oral and written communication, critical thinking, and cultural appreciation reinforce vital knowledge and key skills. This structured program prepares students to compete effectively in the workplace and cope with an environment increasingly characterized by rapid change and diversity. RMU’s BS in Psychology or BPS in Law Enforcement Administration prepare students for a variety of careers with municipal, county, state and federal agencies.
Why Study Liberal Arts at RMU?
- Curriculum infused with symposiums, guest speakers and field experience
- Opportunities to intern with local organizations
- Experienced-based Learning teaches theory and the practical experience required for your career
“Touring the Museum of Contemporary Photography not only helped me understand the concept of visual storytelling, but also brought photos to life for me.”
Brian S., Psychology Student
Explore Program Options
Students have the opportunity to obtain both their bachelor’s and their master’s degrees simultaneously to save time and money through RMU’s dual degree program.
- Human Resource Management
- Management/HR Management
- Business Analytics
- Information Security
- Mobile Computing
- Information Systems Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Health Care Administration
- Law Enforcement Administration
- Sports Administration
- Human Performance