A Career Helping Others
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projected healthcare occupations to grow 19% from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 2.3 million new jobs.
Why Study Nursing & Health Studies at RMU?
- Complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2.5 years
Study with small class sizes in our simulation labs and high-tech operating room, work in a cadaver lab, and complete clinical rotations at nationally ranked Chicagoland hospitals and medical centers
- Enroll in accelerated associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs
- In-class license preparation and program specific certifications such as:
- ASEP Coaching
- Top 10 regionally rated Illinois hospitals are within 35 minutes of campus
“In my clinical, I was able to serve as a First Assistant in a video-assisted lung transplant surgery at Rush Hospital.”
Cynthia B., Surgical Technology Student
Explore Program Options
Students have the opportunity to obtain both their bachelor’s and their master’s degrees simultaneously to save time and money through RMU’s dual degree program.
- Human Resource Management
- Management/HR Management
- Business Analytics
- Information Security
- Mobile Computing
- Information Systems Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Health Care Administration
- Law Enforcement Administration
- Sports Administration
- Human Performance