In order to get Wi-Fi access to your device, you must first find its hardware address (i.e., Wi-Fi, Physical, or MAC address). Then, you can register the device by filling out the form found below.
Please allow up to 1-2 business days for processing. You will receive an email confirmation that your device is registered for wireless connectivity.
Wireless access is currently available at the following locations:
- Arlington Heights (Connect to RMU-AH, goeagles)
- Lake County
- Orland Park University Center
To find the Wi-Fi address of your device, click on one of the following links:
- For Apple Mac Users (MacOS 10.10 and newer) Click here.
- For Apple iOS Users (iOS 10 and newer) Click here.
- For Microsoft Windows Users (Windows 7 and 8) Click here.
- For Microsoft Surface/Windows Users (Windows 10 only) Click here.
- For Android Users (Tablets, Smartphones, etc.) Click here.
- For Chromebook users, follow the instructions on Google’s web site, and submit the Wi-Fi address in the form below: https://support.google.