In order to get Wi-Fi access to your device, you must first find its hardware address (i.e., Wi-Fi, Physical, or MAC address). Then, you can register the device by filling out the form found below.
Please allow up to 1-2 business days for processing. You will receive an email confirmation that your device is registered for wireless connectivity.
Wireless access is currently available at the following locations:
- Arlington Heights (Connect to RMU-AH, goeagles)
- Lake County
- Orland Park University Center
To find the Wi-Fi address of your device, click on one of the following links:
- For Apple Users (Mac OS 10.3-10.6, iPhone, iPod, and iPad) Click here.
- For Apple Users (Mac OS 10.7 and up) Click here.
- For Microsoft Users (Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7) Click here.
- For Microsoft Users (Windows 8 and up, Surface Tablet) Click here.
- For Android Users (Tablets, Smartphones, etc.) Click here.