Please note that all RMU Libraries will observe the University’s holiday calendar found here.
The Libraries will be closed on those holidays listed.
Chicago Library Hours
Branch campus libraries are open the same hours as the buildings and are closed on Friday and Sunday.
The Library is located on the second floor.
905 Meridian Lake Drive
Aurora, IL 60504
1707 North Randall Road, Suite 180
Elgin, IL 60123
Lake County Library
1507 Waukegan Road
Waukegan, IL 60085
Orland Park Library
The library is located on the first floor of the Technology Center at the south end of the building.
82 Orland Square Drive
Orland Park, IL 60462
211 Fulton Street
Peoria, IL 61602
3101 Montvale Drive
Springfield, IL 62704
- A current institution ID is necessary to check out circulating materials.
- Books may be checked out for four weeks.
- DVDs and CDs may be checked out for four weeks.
Creating an I-Share account
Create an account in the RMU catalog to request or renew items from RMU of other I-Share libraries.
- Go to the RMU Catalog and Click on Login
- Click on Create New Account and complete the User Account Form.
You may enter any email address and username and password that you would like to use for this account.
Enter the library Account Information that is in the RMU circulation database. The borrower ID and Last Name on the library account must match the RMU circulation record. You may verify this information by contacting the library staff either in person or by phone at 312.935.2202.
- Borrower ID (Barcode Number) is your student ID with two zero’s in front of it. (i.e. if your ID is 60039 then your borrower ID is 0060039).
- Last Name on Library Account
- I-Share library with which you are affiliated: Robert Morris University.