Please note that all RMU Libraries will observe the University’s holiday calendar found here.
The Libraries will be closed on those holidays listed.
Chicago Library Hours
- A current institution ID is necessary to check out circulating materials.
- Books may be checked out for four weeks.
- DVDs and CDs may be checked out for four weeks.
- Library fees can be paid online.
Creating an I-Share account
Create an account in the RMU catalog to request or renew items from RMU of other I-Share libraries.
- Go to the RMU Catalog and Click on Login
- Click on Create New Account and complete the User Account Form.
You may enter any email address and username and password that you would like to use for this account.
Enter the library Account Information that is in the RMU circulation database. The borrower ID and Last Name on the library account must match the RMU circulation record. You may verify this information by contacting the library staff either in person or by phone at 312.935.2202.
- Borrower ID (Barcode Number) is your student ID with two zero’s in front of it. (i.e. if your ID is 60039 then your borrower ID is 0060039).
- Last Name on Library Account
- I-Share library with which you are affiliated: Robert Morris University.