STUDENTS ARE ONLY ADDED TO THE ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM AT THE TIME OF THEIR FIRST BILLING STATEMENT (MONDAY OF WEEK 3).
Robert Morris University Illinois is pleased to provide this online payment option for your convenience! By clicking on the “Make Payment” button, you will be directed to our secure bank login screen where you will need to provide your Student ID and RMU Login to proceed.
Any payment submitted through this online payment site will be applied to the student’s tuition account and an automatic receipt will be generated and sent to the e-mail address of your choice.
- Try our Login Center to determine your Student ID and RMU Login.
- Please verify you are entering your Student ID and RMU Login in lowercase letters only.
- Your account may be locked for security purposes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217.357.3256 for immediate assistance.
- PAY NOW (Quick Payment) — This is a fast, convenient way to make your current installment payment. You determine the payment amount that will be charged to the bank account or credit card of your choice. Payment information will be posted to the student’s account the next business day.
- ENROLL (Recurring Payment) — This is a payment method that will allow you to set multiple payments to occur automatically on regular intervals of your choosing. You can establish recurring payments for any amount for the duration of your choice. Click here to review additional details of RMU’s Recurring Payment plan.
- LOGIN (Used ONLY for those who have enrolled in the recurring payment option) — Any updates to your banking information, email address, or changes to your future scheduled payments would be completed by using this option.
If you charge books or other miscellaneous charges to your student account, the amount is due with the next payment installment. Keep in mind that a constant payment amount may not cover these additional charges, but a single payment can be made at any time to pay the additional amount due. Please refer to your billing statement to obtain the total amount due on your account during a given installment period.
A receipt for your payment will be sent directly to the e-mail address of your choice.
Please visit the Online Payments page for a list of all available payment types.
If you have questions regarding your student account, please contact your Financial Aid Advisor. You can call toll free 800.RMC.5960 and ask to speak with the Financial Services Department at your campus.