Transcript requests can be completed in person, online or by mail. Transcripts may be picked up in person by showing a current picture ID, or mailed to an address provided by the student. We cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date if a transcript is sent via U.S. Mail.
No Transcripts (Official or Unofficial) will be processed until all financial obligations are met.
Transcript request forms can be obtained from the Admissions or Student Information office on your location. Fill out the transcript request form, sign it, and submit it.
Download the transcript request form.
Please note: once the transcript request form has been downloaded and filled out, it must be mailed or dropped off in person. Because an original signature is needed, NO FAX OR EMAIL REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
If you are unable to download the transcript request form, you may send a written request to the address below.
Attn: Student Information Office
Robert Morris University
401 S. State Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Include the following information:
- Your name (include all names under which your record may be filed)
- A current phone number
- Your social security number
- Your most recent period of attendance
- Total number of transcript copies you wish to order
- Specific addresses where transcripts are to be sent, including zip codes
(PO Box addresses are not acceptable for Priority Service)
- Your signature (your transcript cannot be released without your signature on the written request)
- Include a check or money order payable to Robert Morris University; credit card payments are not available through the mail
Transcript requests can be requested online by completing the form below and submitting payment online.